Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Doctor Who Adipose!

Mini-post today!

My friend, Bobbi, and I made some Rice Krispies Adipose!

The cute little fat creatures from Doctor Who!

And because Bobbi has a Youtube channel called Geeky Girl's Guide to Living a Creative Life (GGGTLACL, for short), she decided to record all of our shenanigans!

Take a gander below!

And remember, don't mind my awkward - that's just how I was made. ;-D

Really, I can't help it.


What kinds of creatures would you make out of oh so delicious Rice Krispies? Let me know in the comments below!

I think next time I'll make some dinosaurs ... and make them go extinct again ... in my mouth. 


...
Too soon?
...

ANYWAY. Leave any other comments or questions below! Be sure to share with your family, friends, enemies, etc.

And, as always, bake on with your bad selves!

Love, 
Jackie

No comments:

Post a Comment